1. How long have you been on DeviantArt?
7 Years. I joined back in middle school as a beginning artist when my friends introduced me to the site.
2. What does your username mean?
Originally it was a reference to a small book I wrote in middle school. Since it has come to represent my adoration of Twilight Sparkle, a character in My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.
3. Describe yourself in three words.
Still can't draw.
4. Are you left or right handed?
5. What was your first deviation?
A fan-art of Ace Combat 5: The Unsung War. I've long since deleted it.
6. What is your favourite type of art to create?
Anything that just comes to me out of nowhere, because when I feel like a drawing comes purely from inside me, it comes out better than when I do simple fan-art.
7. If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be?
Traditional painting, for sure. It's so relaxing and some of my favorite art pieces are paintings.
8. What was your first favourite?
9. What type of art do you tend to favourite the most?
10. Who is your all-time favourite deviant artist?
I can't say I have a single all-time favorite. Many artists have come and gone since I joined, and all my favorites have had some impact on me as an artist and/or and a person.
11. If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be?
Any of my favorite fan-artists would be incredible to meet based on their online demeanor. I've already had the privilege of meeting a couple of them!
12. How has a fellow deviant impacted your life?
My art style has been influenced by several artists over the years, and several deviations and journals have given me different perspectives on ideas and social issues that I would have not had otherwise.
13. What are your preferred tools to create art?
I prefer a pencil and paper, but I like giving my work a new life by editing it using digital art software as well.
14. What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?
I can find inspiration anywhere, and the best place for me to create it is right where I get it.
15. What is your favourite DeviantArt memory?
I had the pleasure of becoming friends with a lovely girl a few years ago who was having a hard time in her life, and it was showing in both her art and her journals. Having been through a similar situation, I decided to reach out and try to lift her spirits. We shared stories and experiences and for a little while were a small source of joy in each others' lives. She has since deactivated her account and left deviantART but I'll always remember her.